There is a new release of DemoRecorder-24×7 with version number 22.214.171.124.
DemoRecorder-24×7 is our screen recorder product for mission critical 24×7 recording.
It runs on systems using the X11-window system
which includes Linux and most Unix-like operating systems.
It is designed for use in areas like air traffic control and railway traffic control.
( see also our testimonials )
You can download the new version from:
Installation requires sysadmin skills because the recording process is to be installed as an X11-proxy.
If you need help for that please write to support at demorecorder.com
Compared to the last release the following has changed:
- mouse-click and keyboard recording and playback:
- For showing the keyboard-image in playback, please use option –show-keyboard-image for “demorec”
- For showing the event-list in playback, please use option –show-eventlist for “demorec”
- keyboard recording is disabled by default for security reasons
because recording passwords can be a security problem.
- To enable it please use option “-enable-keyrec” for demorec-proxy.
- querying the keyboard recording mode, and displaying it,
- changing the keyboard recording mode.
There is an API for enabling and disabling keyboard
recording. See the API source tree for details.
It also contains a dummy password entry example
which disables keyboard recording temporarily
while the password is entered.
Other examples are for
- support for XInput and XKB extensions with XCB-based lean-proxy.
In the last few months I have fixed the following things there:
- fix the XCB protocol description for XInput and XKB.
- fixed issues with sequence-numbers. Especially those needed for XCB-clients.
- support for byteswapped clients with XInput and XKB is fixed now.
For testing the byteswapped stuff I have
reactivated my old Sparc Blade 100 and
installed Linux on it.
Byteswapping was also implicitly tested with a test computer from a customer.
- general testing and bugfixing.
- set the version number to 126.96.36.199